Leased Mid Term Note (MTN’s)
Apply for Your Leased Mid Term Note Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Medium Term Notes (MTN’s) are referred to as debt instruments because they have a date of maturity, predefined face valued, an annual interest rate, and is sold by banks to investors. The term of maturity is five to ten years and can be helpful in your financial future. Even those these instruments are available they are difficult to secure without the right financial brokers.
Leased MTNs are a good option for those that cannot get access to investor’s that have large cash accounts. Banks have been using leased MTNs for decades, and it is a good option for unconventional financial funding. With a leased term you have access to another person’s MTN for a fee, and when the term is up so is your ownership.
While acting as an owner you have the same rights, and can use your fund as collateral, place a lien, or even monetize it. This is all available through your term of the leased MTN, or upon renewal of the contract.
Leased Mid Term Note (MTNs)
Our MTNs are from some of the World Top 100 Banks, and we used Bloomberg, Euroclear, DTC screen block and pay and SWIFT for delivery. Specifically, we use the SWIFT MT760 and SWIFT MT799.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 3 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our three levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before the client releases any payment.
- Attorneys Client Trust Account
- Once your agreement is approved by the compliance department and bank endorsed, the payment is to be made ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY to an attorney’s office client trust account. This banking coordinates will be provided directly from a Hanson Group compliance officer (CCO) and it will be included inside of your Invoice.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Benefits of Purchasing a Leased MTN from Us!
- Our Program Operates with the Top 100 Banks of the World
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients need this service.
- Our Bank Guarantees are available in a variety of currencies like the USD or Euro.
- We offer low lease rates 10% (8+2%) percent rated banks or 7% (5+2%) percent with a non-rated institution.
- Offer five days to have full payment after the MT760 arrives at your bank.
- We include advice about your MT799
- We protect 100 percent of your deposit.
- We do not allow Corporate or Personal Checks.
- You do not need to show your project documents.
- We promise that after an agreement is completed, it will be signed within 72 hours.
- We deliver the MT760 to your institution.
- We offer Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- We develop your MTN specifically for each client.
- We impose a performance penalty of 2% in every contract.
- Our banks endorse our deposit guarantee and also ensure to payout.
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via SWIFT:
Prices in EUROS
Please Note: Leasing process via Swift: 7 banking days.
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG:
Prices in EUROS
Please Note: Leasing process via Euroclear: 35 banking days.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
SWIFT MT-799/MT-760 Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. The beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of €XXX, XXX by wire transfer to the Provider’s banking coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank (BPU securing the leasing fee needs to be confirmed before the MT799).
5. Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the MTN through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the MTN, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 10% (minus initial deposit paid to provider), which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary does do not honor the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the MTN which causes the receiver’s institution to return the MTN through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made by the beneficiary will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the MTN to send a hard copy of the MTN to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: Our contracts have a clause that requires the purchaser to return the Leased Mid Term Note (MTN) to the institution that issued the MTN no later than 15 days before the first year anniversary of the contract. This is required of all leased Mid Term Note (MTN).
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
- One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement guarantee the Beneficiaries payment for the:
- Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
- Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
- Beneficiary Verification
- Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
- Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $XXX,XXX (_________________________) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
- Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery via Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiaries Bank
- Within ten (10) banking days provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the Bank Instrument delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg. (Provider shall provide a copy of said Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiary by email).
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pays for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The Bank Instrument has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Fill out the MTN Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Leased MTN Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- Please note that the days are banking days and no weekends or holidays are counted.
- With our BG delivery services, everything is non-negotiable. We will not alter the price or procedures of this service.
- We don’t issue RWA or BCL letter. This tactic is normally used by clients to shop around for a credit line with the receiving institution with a banking letter confirming there is a bank instrument ready to be issued on their name. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
- There is no way to have a FREE Medium Term Notes (MTN) or to allow a client to pay for a Medium-Term Notes (MTN) after the MT760 has been delivered. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under a Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Medium Term Notes (MTN) will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any Medium Term Notes (MTN) until the funds are secure. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver a Medium Term Note (MTN) that the client may pay them.
- If the client is leasing via Euroclear and requesting a loan via monetization with the Attorney’s Trustees office of The Hanson Group at the same time please make a note of the following information:
- Initial application once submitted takes 72 hours for compliance approval
- You will be given an application for the bank instrument and the recourse or non-recourse loan, once it is submitted 72 hours for due diligence
- After due diligence and application approval client will receive a bank-endorsed countersigned agreement and the client has 3 days to submit payment
- It takes 35 days to process the leasing of the bank instrument after receiving payment
- It takes 30 days for the monetization process of the bank instrument
- A total of 65 working days after payment is received.
- Please note sometimes banks ask for a performance bond (insurance wrap or wrap-up insurance) on a bank instrument if client have some red flag on the due-diligence done by the issuing bank to ensure the bank instrument will not be called at maturity for failure to pay the commitment acquired by the client with the bank instrument placed as collateral.
- The Hanson Group of Companies do NOT receive any payment from his clients outside the attorney’s client trust account. Therefore are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any payment made to any third party including Hanson Group brokers nor delegation office.
Read the Medium Term Notes (MTN’s) – Leased Application & Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”https://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/HGC-Leased-BG-SBLC-MTN.docx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]