Purchase Owned Bank Guarantee (BG)
Receive Your Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
The Hanson Group offers many types of financial instruments to those that are seeking to fund for their financial endeavors. There are many ways to arrange non-recourse collateral, recourse collateral, or even credit-enhancement. We work with many investors from Europe, and North American banking institutions.
Purchase of Bank Guarantee (BG)
World Top 100 Banks issues our Purchase of Bank Guarantee, and we use the Bank SWIFT Network, Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC for delivery of these banking instruments. We achieve this using SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760 or Screen Block and Pay via Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Advantages to Purchasing an Owned Bank Guarantee from Us!
- Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Owned Bank Guarantee.
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- BG is available in EUR and USD.
- Price: Only fifty percent (50%) for rated banks, and thirty-five percent (35%) for non-rated banks.
- Minimum Face Value for Selling a purchase own Bank Guarantee (BG) is 50 Million.
- After receiving the MT760, you have 5 days to complete your payment.
- Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the BG.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation for your Project Required
- Agreement Signed and returned within 72 hours of completion.
- MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
- We offers Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank.
- Brokers receive up to 1.5% Commission.
- BG is specific to each client’s needs.
- Nonperfomance penalty of 2 percent included in all contracts.
- Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout.
Deposit Requirements for Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) via SWIFT:
|Bank Instrument Face Value (50 Million Minimum)||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros) to €500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
Deposit Requirements for Owned BG via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG:
|Bank Instrument Face Value (50 Million Minimum)||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros)||€175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Euros)||€200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million Euros)||€225,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€80,000,000.00 (Eighty Million Euros)||€250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million Euros)||€275,000.00 (Two Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€100,000,000.00 (One Hundred Million Euros)||€300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€325,000.00 (Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million Euros)||€350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€300,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Million Euros)||€400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Thousand euros)|
|€350,000,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€425,000.00 (Four Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€400,000,000.00 (Four Hundred Million Euros)||€450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€450,000,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€475,000.00 (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||€500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand euros)|
Prices in EUROS
Dual Financial Requirements:
You must meet two financial criteria when Purchasing an Owned Bank Guarantee (BG).
- The client must pay the deposit so that the BG will be delivered.
- The client must also provide a POF for the total purchase cost of the Bank Guarantee (BG), which is 50% of the face value.
These Are Our Non-Negotiables
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 will be delivered 2 Days after the banks exchange MT799s.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
SWIFT MT-799/MT-760 Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of €XXX,XXX by wire transfer to the Providers banking coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
5. Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 50% (minus initial deposit paid to provider), which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
- One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement guarantee the Beneficiaries payment for the:
- Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
- Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
- Beneficiary Verification
- Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
- Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $XXX,XXX (_________________________) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
- Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery via Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiaries Bank
- Within ten (10) banking days provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the Bank Instrument delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg. (Provider shall provide a copy of said Euroclear/Bloomberg screen to the Beneficiary by email).
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pay the 50% of Face Value purchasing fees (minus initial deposit paid to provider). (screen block and pay).
- The Bank Instrument has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Fill out Bank Guarantee Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Purchase Owned Bank Guarantee Application and email it to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- Please note that the days are banking days and no weekends or holidays are counted.
- With our BG delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE BG, or to allow a client to pay for a BG after the MT760 has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no BG will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any BGs until the funds are secure.
- If client is leasing via Euroclear and requesting a loan via monetization with the Attorney’s Trustees office of The Hanson Group at the same time please make a note of the following information:
- Initial application once submitted takes 72 hours for compliance approval
- You will be given an application for the bank instrument and the recourse or non-recourse loan, once it is submitted 72 hours for due diligence
- After due diligence and application approval client will receive a bank endorsed countersigned agreement and the client has 3 days to submit payment
- It takes 35 days to process the leasing of the bank instrument after receiving payment
- It takes 30 days for the monetization process of the bank instrument
- A total of 65 working days after payment is received.