Pursuant to U.C.C. § 4-104, a banking day means a day on which a bank is open to the public for all of the banking functions. Usually, banking day is all days except Saturday, Sunday and legally defined holidays. Regulations D and CC of Federal Reserve Regulations deals with public holidays.
Our banking days and Holidays calculator it is base on the following countries: The United State of America (USA), all European Union public Holidays including Spain, United Kingdom (UK) and Germany.
Once we received your initial deposit for leasing or Purchasing a Bank Instrument, please allow 3 business days for processing.
1. Bank Instrument Leasing process via Euroclear: 35 Banking Days (after initial deposit has been received).
2. Bank Instrument Leasing process via Swift: 7 Banking Days (after initial deposit has been received).
3. Bank Instrument Monetization process via Euroclear: 30 Banking Days.
4. Bank Instrument Monetization process via Swift: 14 Banking Days.
5. Bank Instrument Leasing and monetization process via Euroclear: 65 Banking Days (after initial deposit has been received).
6. Bank Instrument Leasing and monetization process via Swift: 21 Banking Days (after initial deposit has been received).
Warning: COVID-19: Coronavirus Outbreak – Impact on all Bank Instruments Delivery and Monetization *Update*
Note: due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) World Wide Pandemic, the banking days have been affected and the banks and attorneys monetization office are taking longer than normal to respond to each process because some of the processing and compliance offices are located within the quarantined areas.
This is considered in contracts as FORCE MAJEURE outside of all human control.