Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization
INSTRUMENT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
Complete Recourse Loan & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) for the intention of Project Funding.
We never require our clients to pay upfront fees for monetization and are only compensated when a project is completed. This is the agreement that we contractually have with our clients and the Hanson Group.
Through a Leased Bank Guarantee, we can monetize this and provide you with a loan, through careful negotiations with an attorney-trustee office in the USA. This is a loan that you will very seldom have to pay back, and if you do end up having payments, they will be at a low rate. our clients will receive their funds from an attorney trust IOLTA federal bank account with a legal opinion so our clients won’t have to deal with problems on the released of their funds with their local banks.
There are 4 Monetizations that We Utilize:
1. Euroclear – The Euroclear process is extremely fast, and the best part is there are no SWIFT fees. Euroclear is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world and was founded by JP Morgan in 1968.
2. Bank SWIFT – This (BG) is delivered between the two banks through SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760.
3. DTCC – The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation issue BGs that we accept. Again, through this process, there are no SWIFT fees, and this company was founded in 1999 and is seen as one of the leaders in the industry.
4. Bloomberg – The Bloomberg process is extremely fast and there are no SWIFT fees. Bloomberg was founded in 1981 and is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world.
Important: Our contracts also include the monetizer returning the Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) to the Issuing bank 15 days before the BG expires. This is a typical requirement of BG contracts.
Monetization LTV for a Non-Recourse Loan (this loan have a lower LTV but you don’t have to pay back):
- Loan to Value (LTV) for a Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) of 10M to 500M – 65% Non-Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument or 45% Non-Recourse Loan with a Non-Rated Bank instrument.
Monetization LTV for a Recourse Loan:
- 10M to 500M Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) – 65% Recourse Loan with a Non-Rated Bank instrument or 80% Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument – This loan has an interest between 2% to 7.5% per annum and can span up to ten years in length.
Note: 5 % commission is paid on Non Recourse and Recourse Loans.
How Long Does it Take?
- Up to two weeks after the paperwork is completed or a week after the instrument is SWIFT, DTCC, Bloomberg or Euroclear.
Disbursement of Loan:
- The loan is disbursed in 12 months.
- Once the MT-760 is authenticated, three weeks later 20 percent of the loan will be disbursed.
- A month after the original disbursement 20 percent more will be given.
- Finally, the last 60 percent of the loan will divide over the ten month period and will occur monthly.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
- Once the paperwork is completed, the client’s sends SWIFT MT799 to the bank to set up the release.
- The Monetizer’s bank, after receiving the SWIFT MT799 from the client’s bank, will reply with a SWIFT MT799 RWA to received.
- Once the clients’ bank receives the RWA to received the bank instrument, client’s sends SWIFT MT760 to monetizer’s bank.
- Once these SWIFT MT760 are received and authenticated, the monetizer’s must respond within a week to grant the non-recourse loan.
- At the end of a year, the Monetizer has to return the BG within 15 days of the anniversary of the contract.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the client will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear/Bloomberg Delivery to coordinate the delivery of the BG.
- The client’s institution must email a certified receipt of the BG delivery through Euroclear.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Monetizer has a week to grant the LTV Non-Recourse Loan.
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Complete the Application for Bank Instrument Monetization
- Fill out the Application for Bank Instrument Monetization and email to: email@example.com
Standards of Compliance:
- Accepted Standard: The instrument HAS to be delivered by SWIFT, DTCC, Bloomberg or Euroclear from a Rated Bank.
- Rejected Standard: Any Bank Instrument from anyone off of the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (80%): €80,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): €4,000,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: €76,000,000.00
Example of Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”10″ class=””]
Non-Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (65%): €65,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): €3,250,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: €61,750,000.00
Example of Non-Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”11″ class=””]
Read the Leased Bank Instrument Monetization Application & Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”http://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HGC-Client-Compliance-Application-BG-SBLC-MTN-LTN-Monetization.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Read the Non-Recourse Loan Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”https://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/HGC-NON-RECOURSE-LOAN-AGREEMENT.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Read the Recourse Loan Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”https://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/HGC-RECOURSE-Loan-Agreement.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]