Purchase Owned Bank Draft
Receive an Owned Bank Draft Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
The Hanson Group offers many types of financial instruments to those that are seeking funds for their financial endeavors. There are many ways to arrange non-recourse collateral, recourse collateral, or even credit-enhancement. We work with many investors from Europe, and North American banking institutions.
Purchasing a Bank Draft
These bank drafts are issued by banks listed as the World Top 100 and are delivered to you in hard copy form.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-110 or Hard Copy.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
14 Advantages to Purchasing a Bank Draft from Us!
- Our Progam operates with the Top 100 World Banks.
- These Bank Drafts are available in Euros only.
- There is a low purchase rate of only 50% (48+2%) via Swift MT110 delivery or 30% (28+2) via Hard Copy only (no swift).
- You have up to five days to complete the payment after delivery to your institution.
- The SWIFT MT110 or a copy of the bank draft with the buyer’s name is included.
- Everything you pay is protected.
- No credit checks, personal or corporate.
- You do not have to produce documents of your project.
- After the agreement is signed, it is returned within 72 hours.
- Easy delivery of the hard copy to the buyer or by SWIFT MT110.
- Brokers can receive a commission of up to 2.5%
- Bank drafts are specific due to the specifications of the client
- All agreements have a 2 % non-performance penalty.
- Rest assured because your deposit is 100% protected.
Requirements for an Owned Bank Draft Deposit:
|Face Value in Euros||Bank Instrument||Purchase Owned Rate||Deposit Required After Bank Endorsement||Minimum Deposit|
|1 Million to 500 Million||Owned Bank Draft||50% with Swift MT110 Delivery||5% of the Face Value||€50,000|
|1 Million to 500 Million||Owned Bank Draft||40% Hard Copy with no Swift confirmation||5% of the Face Value||€50,000|
Dual Financial Requirements:
You must meet two financial criteria when Purchasing an Owned Bank Draft.
- The client must pay the deposit so that the bank draft will be delivered. (5 percent)
- The client must also pay for the Bank Comfort Letter, which is 50% of the cost of the draft or 30% if it is a Hard Copy.
These Are Our Non-Negotiables
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
Hard Copy to Close the Process
- Beneficiary and Provider sign all the contracts and proper documentation. Including the Memorandum of Understanding and the Letter of Intent.
- During the next business day the Provider’s institution will:
- Confirm the Bank Draft
- Verify the Beneficiary
- Assess the Bank Delivery Coordinates by Compliance.
- The Beneficiary must, within 2 business days, direct his bank to send a SWIFT for the full draft. The reservation cost will be 5% of the value of the bank draft.
- Three days after the bank of the Provider has received the cost, they will create the bank draft and send it over to the beneficiary’s institution.
- The Provider’s institution has 10 business days to send a hard copy of the Draft to the beneficiary.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking was used to ensure payment, then the bank draft funds must be released within 5 days. There will also be a 2% consulting fee or commission on the draft.
- Any additional tranche will follow the same protocol unless all of the funds are depleted.
Swift MT110 Closing Process
- Beneficiary and the Provider sign all documentation to enter into a contract.
- During the next business day the Provider’s institution will endorse the agreement by:
- Confirming the Bank Draft
- Verifying the Beneficiary
- Assessing the Compliance of Bank Delivery
- The Beneficiary then has 2 business days to send SWIFT for the full Draft cost to the Provider; this will include the portfolio fee, a reservation fee (5% of the face value of the note), and a copy of the receipt of the wire transfer.
- During the next three days, the bank of the Provider must acknowledge receipt of the cost, and then the value of the Bank Draft should be cut and scheduled for delivery.
- Within the next ten days, the provider’s bank will release the Original Hard Copy of the Bank Draft and upon receiving bank request the MT-110 through SWIFT per the contract.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking is being used, the funds should be released within a 5 day period. This release will also include any fees as well as the 2% consultancy fee.
- All additional tranches will be handled procedurally the same way until the funds are depleted.
- Complete the Bank Draft Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Purchase Owned Bank Draft Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards, accurately and correctly complete the Application with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Rejected Standards:
- Bank Draft delivery from anyone on our Forbidden Assets and Instrument Providers list.
- A client is not paying the deposit fee with their Bank Draft application.
- Not including a Bank Comfort Level in the Bank Draft application.
- With our Bant delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE Bank Draft or to allow a client to pay for a Bank Draft after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Bank Draft will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any Bank Drafts until the funds are secure.
Read Bank Draft Swift MT110 Wording! Click Below