Owned Blocked Funds Monetization
Service and Instrument Description:
Complete Recourse & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Owned Blocked Funds for the intention of Project Funding.
We never require our clients to pay upfront fees for monetization and are only compensated when a project is completed. This is the agreement that we contractually have with our clients and the Hanson Group.
Through an Owned Blocked Funds, we can monetize this and provide you with a loan, through careful negotiations with an attorney-trustee office in the USA. This is a loan that you will very seldom have to pay back, and if you do end up having payments, they will be at a low rate. our clients will receive their funds from an attorney trust IOLTA federal bank account with a legal opinion so our clients won’t have to deal with problems on the released of their funds with their local banks.
Per Blocked Funds, there is 1 Monetization allowed
Bank SWIFT – Blocked Funds will be delivered to the Bank using SWIFT MT760.
Blocked Funds must come from World Top 100 Banks with a minimum amount of 10 Million in USD, GBP, or EUR, and the maximum amount of 500 Million.
In our contracts, the Monetizer must switch the owned and issuing bank at least fifteen days before the Blocked Funds expires.
- 65 % Rated Bank – Non-Recourse Loan Block Funds Monetization. this loan has a lower LTV but you don’t have to pay back.
- 80% Rated Bank – Recourse Loan Block Funds Monetization. This loan has an interest between 2% to 7.5% per annum and can span up to ten years in length.
Note: 5% commission is paid out on all Loans.
How Long Does it Take?
- Up to two weeks after the paperwork is completed or a week after the instrument is SWIFT delivered.
- The loan is disbursed in 12 months.
- Once the MT-760 is authenticated, three weeks later 20 percent of the loan will be disbursed.
- A month after the original disbursement 20 percent more will be given.
- Finally, the last 60 percent of the loan will divide over the ten month period and will occur monthly.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
- Once the contract is signed by both parties, the client directs their institution to send SWIFT MT760 to the monetizer’s bank.
- Once SWIFT MT760 is received, there only have a week to give the recourse or non-recourse loan for the LTV.
- The Blocked Funds must be returned 15 days before the year is out on the contract.
- Blocked Funds RWA Letter (Download Below).
- Fill Out the Blocked Funds Instrument Monetization Application and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out the Non-Recourse or Recourse Loan agreement and email to: email@example.com.
- Accepted: The Blocked Funds MUST be delivered by SWIFT MT760 and from a Rated Bank.
- Rejection: Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (80%): €80,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): €4,000,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: €76,000,000.00
Example of Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”10″ class=””]
Non-Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (65%): €65,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): €3,250,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: €61,750,000.00
Example of Non-Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”11″ class=””]
Read Blocked Funds MT760 Wording Sample Click Below
[embeddoc url=”http://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MT760-Blocked-Funds-Confirmation-Draft-Wording.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]
Read the Owned Blocked Funds RWA Letter Below
[embeddoc url=”http://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/BLOCKED-FUNDS-MT760-RWA-LETTER.docx” download=”all” viewer=”google”]
Read the Owned Blocked Funds Monetization Application & Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”http://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HGC-Client-Compliance-Application-Block-Funds-Monetization.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Read the Non-Recourse Loan Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”https://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/HGC-NON-RECOURSE-LOAN-AGREEMENT.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Read the Recourse Loan Agreement Below
[embeddoc url=”https://www.thehansongroupofcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/HGC-RECOURSE-Loan-Agreement.doc” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]