The Hanson Group of Companies Privacy & Refund Policy
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information, refunds and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website or services. By accessing or using this website and services, you agree you understand the provisions of our privacy & refund policy. This policy may change from time to time and your continued use of this website and services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Please check the policy for updates periodically.
Your Privacy Is Protected
- “personal information” or “information” means information about an identifiable individual such as contact information, account numbers, or details such as age, marital status, and financial information. This information can be in any form including paper, electronic, video or voice recording.
- “Hanson Group”, “we”, “our”, “us” or “The Hanson Group” means collectively The Hanson Group of Companies and its affiliates that offer Financial Instruments: BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT, MTN, LTN, Montization, Funding, Buying and Selling Financial Instruments, and Financial Consulting. When we make reference to sharing information within the Hanson Group it means sharing by one member of the group to some or all of the others in the group.
- “program partners” means companies we have carefully selected to provide benefits, products or services under, or to participate in, a Hanson Group partner program.
- “Hanson Group Broker’s and Country Delegations Licenses” means a program under which Hanson Group Brokers, Delegates and Consultant are entitled to receive specified benefits, products or services that are provided by, or in participation with, our Broker’s program partners.
- “permitted or required by law” or “legal and regulatory obligations” means actions that we are permitted or required to do under any laws or regulations, or any rules, codes, guidelines, expectations, or requests of any applicable regulator or self-regulatory organization, or under any codes, programs or principles publicly adopted by Hanson Group.
What We Collect and How We Collect It
The type of personal information we collect will depend on various factors such as the type of products or services you request or use and any applicable legal and regulatory obligations. This information includes:
Contact – information that allows us to communicate with or contact you (e.g., address, telephone number, e-mail or other electronic address, social media account name and fax number).
Identity – information that allows us to identify you or to meet tax, anti-money laundering and other “know your client” legal and regulatory obligations (e.g., name, Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth, occupation, and government-issued identification).
Financial – information that allows us to determine creditworthiness or eligibility for or appropriateness of products or services.
Transactional – information about how you use different products or services or otherwise do business with us.
Relationship – information that helps us to understand more about you including how you like to do business and what types of products, services or offers you may like.
We collect information from a variety of sources but much of the information comes from you (e.g., applications for or use of our products or services, communications with us, and user-generated content on our social media websites such as photographs or comments you post).
We also collect information from other sources such as credit bureaus, references you have provided, program partners, government or financial institutions or from public sources such as telephone directories, newspapers, Internet sites, commercially available marketing lists or government agencies and registries or public records.
We may monitor or record communications between you and our representatives (e.g., telephone calls & e-mails) in order to enhance and maintain client service quality, to protect you and Hanson Group, to confirm our discussions with you or for training purposes. We use surveillance, including videotaping, in and around our branches and other locations for the safety of our clients, employees and others, to protect against illegal activity, such as theft, vandalism and fraud, or to enhance and maintain client service quality.
How We Use and Share Information
We use and share personal information for the following purposes, to:
Provide You with Products or Services
- establish your identity and determine your eligibility for products or services
- help to ensure that the advice, products or services offered to or purchased by you are appropriate for you
- set up, manage, administer and maintain your products or services
Communicate with You
- send communications by various methods, such as mail, e-mail, text (SMS), telephone, automatic dialing-announcing device (at the numbers you have provided to us), fax, or other telecommunication channels, or social media, including marketing or communications about benefits, features or other details about products or services
Provide You with Value
- review and analyze your applications, transactions and other information to understand who you are, your financial needs and activities, and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you, including targeting promotions based on information that we have collected
- promote and market products or services offered by the Hanson Group, by our program partners or other third parties we have carefully selected
- better manage and improve your overall relationship with the Hanson Group including monitoring, reviewing or improving client service and business processes to make it easier to do business with us
- encourage you to continue doing business with us
Manage our Business
- perform our everyday business and operations including record keeping or internal reporting (e.g., if you have provided your SSN it can be used as an internal identification number to accurately identify you from clients having the same or similar names)
- understand and better manage Hanson Group’s business and to develop products and services, including conducting market research or analyzing data we hold about you
- administer referral arrangements
- use third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf
- periodically update your information with credit bureaus as long as you have the product or service with us and for a reasonable period of time thereafter
- manage Hanson Group’s credit, business and other risks as may be required to operate as an effective, efficient and financially prudent financial agency
- meet tax or legal and regulatory obligations
- protect you and us from error and criminal activity including the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud, money laundering, cyber threats and other such risks and threats (e.g., we will review and analyze your applications, transactions and other information to help us identify various types of threats and risks such as credit, fraud, and money laundering)
Some of the specific ways we use and share your information within the Hanson Group or with third parties include:
Broker’s Program Partners – We share information with our broker’s program partners to help determine your eligibility for a Hanson Group partner broker’s program. If you participate in a Hanson Group partner broker’s program, we also share information in order to administer, develop, manage and promote the Hanson Group partner broker’s program including accrual of points or rewards, reporting on and analyzing the program’s performance, developing new benefits, products or services, and conducting market research. If you withdraw your consent to this sharing we may not be able to provide you with the product or service. Hanson Group does not recognize or protect in our agreements a brokers or consultants that are not part of our program partner.
Joint Accounts or Representatives – Where you hold a product or service jointly with another person (e.g., joint accounts) or where someone is authorized to use or access your product or service, or where liability is shared with others (e.g., someone has provided a guarantee or indemnity for your obligations), we may share your information with them (or their representative) in connection with the product or service. Where someone is acting as a representative or we reasonably believe is acting with proper authorization (e.g., a person having power of attorney, estate representative, a lawyer, an accountant) we may share information with and take instructions from them.
Protect You – Where you might be a victim of fraud, financial abuse, or other illegal activity or where we have reasonable grounds to believe your interests can best be served by taking action, we may share information with the appropriate legal or governmental authorities, your next of kin or any other appropriate person (e.g., notification of our concerns regarding potential financial abuse may be provided to a public guardian or trustee’s office). In these circumstances, we will only share information we believe is reasonably necessary to protect your interests.
Protect Us – We share information to protect our rights or interests. For example, where we are involved in judicial, administrative or regulatory proceedings, or other similar processes including enforcing our rights (e.g., to collect on a debt). Or, in order to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations including any subpoena, warrant, or any judicial, administrative orders or demands.
Business Transactions – If we enter into a business transaction involving personal information, such as selling or securitizing assets, we may share information with the other parties to the transaction (e.g., as part of due diligence or on completion of the transaction). We require that the other parties keep this information confidential and limit its use to the purposes of the transaction. Where we enter into a business transaction involving the purchase of information by us, this policy will apply to our collection, use and sharing of the purchased information. If we sell assets, the purchaser may be permitted or required by law to retain certain information for a period of time. We may also share your information with the beneficial owner of a product or service we provide you.
- Bank Instrument Required Deposit Refund:
Required deposit will be refunded only if Hanson Group fail to issued or deliver the bank instrument as per signed agreement.
Note: If client is been ask to provide an insurance warp in any phase of the transaction for their lease or purchase own bank instrument, and client fails to provide a confirmable original insurance policy or a proof of payment of the premium within 30 days, the agreement will be considered as non performance by the client and any funds or fees paid by the client will be considered lost due to default.
Refund Period – The default refund period is from 6 to 48 months (depending on your transaction) from the date we receive a formal refund letter request from the client.
Partial Refund – Hanson Group does not refund any partial payment done by the client, if client fail to complete the required deposit, the agreement will be considered as non performance by the client and any funds or fees paid by the client will be considered lost due to default.
- Hanson Group Broker License Fees Refund – This fees are NOT refundable.
- Phone Consultations Fees Refund – This fees are NOT refundable.
- Insurance Wrap Fees Refund – This fees are NOT refundable.
- Bank Account Opening Fees Refund – This fees are NOT refundable.
- Paymaster Fees Refund – This fees are NOT refundable.
Asset Monetization Policy
- We conduct a thorough Due Diligence on all Applications to Verify you meet our High Standards for Consideration of Acceptance.
- Submission of a monetization application does not guarantee acceptance.
- Hanson Group does NOT discount financial instruments, we offer a complete Recourse Loan & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Bank Instruments for the intention of Project Funding only.
- All Recourse & Non-Recourse Loan have a 5% commissions paid out from each loan disbursements.
- Loans Disbursements: The loan is disbursed monthly by completing the full loan disbursement within 12 months.
- Hanson Group can only monetized their own bank instrument via our attorneys trustees in USA with a minimum face value of 10M and for up to 500M maximum per tranche.
- If client is leasing the bank instrument and doing the monetization process via the Hanson Group, the client only have to pay for the initial deposit fees and the attorney trustee office will pay for the lease instrument cost if the loan it is approved.
- Loan is most likely to be approved if client are leasing the bank instrument from us. However, it is up to the attorneys trustees office and the receiving bank to approved your loan.
- If the attorneys trustees office and/or the receiving bank refuses to provide a loan to our client for any red flag that the client has raised in the due diligence done by the attorneys or the receiving bank and/or any other reasons, and the client it is leasing the bank instrument from Hanson Group, it is the responsibility of the client to provide a new banking coordinates to received the bank instrument and pay for any leasing fees via Bank Payment Undertaking or via Swift MT103 wire transfer. If client fails to provide a banking coordinates to received the bank instrument, a bank payment undertaking and/or Swift MT103 wire transfer covering all leasing fees before the delivery to the MT760, Euroclear, Bloomberg or DTC within 72 hours after receiving our Loan Declined Notice, Hanson Group will NOT deliver the lease collateral and any funds or fees paid by the client will be considered lost due to default.
- Attorneys trustees office have the right not to disclosure the reasons of why the loan has been refused.
Protecting Your Personal Information
At Hanson Group we take the protection of your personal information seriously. We make reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized use, sharing, loss or theft of information. We regularly audit our security procedures and assess that they remain effective and appropriate.
Employees who have access to your information are made aware of the importance of keeping it confidential. Depending on the nature of the information, it may be stored in the office you deal with, in various computer systems, or in the record storage facilities of the Hanson Group or service providers.
Where we use service providers who might have access to information, we select them carefully and require them to have privacy and security standards that meet Hanson Group’s requirements. We use contracts and other measures with our service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information and to prevent it from being used for any other purpose.
The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the product or service and the type of the information. We keep your information for as long as we reasonably need it for customer service, legal or reasonable business purposes. For these reasons, we keep your information beyond the end of your relationship with us. When your information is no longer required, we securely destroy it or delete personally identifiable information.
Your Privacy Choices
Subject to legal, business or contractual requirements, you can withdraw your consent to our collection, use or sharing of information at any time upon giving us reasonable notice. However, withdrawing your consent may limit or prevent us from providing you with, or being able to continue to provide you with, specific products or services. For example, if you choose not to provide us with your SSN, we will not be able to provide you with any product where the collection of SSN is required under tax law.
In particular, during our relationship with you, we provide you with the following privacy choices:
SSN: Including your SSN in a credit bureau request is the best way to make sure the credit bureau information accurately refers to you. However, this use of your SSN is optional and if you choose not to give your permission, this by itself will not prevent you from qualifying for products or services.
Marketing: Subject to applicable law, from time to time the Hanson Group may offer you products or services, including special promotions, which may be of interest to you. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. However, this will not limit the information provided to you through discussions with a Hanson Group representative or through general Hanson Group marketing or servicing channels (e.g., electronic messages or our website), or information we send you that is related to your existing products and services or is permitted or required by law.
Please note that it may take up to 10 business days to fulfill your request to unsubscribe from electronic messages.
Call Recording: If you do not wish to have your telephone calls recorded, you have the option to conduct your business with us through a Hanson Group office or location or by writing to us.
In certain circumstances your consent cannot be withdrawn. For example, you may not withdraw your consent where our collection, use or sharing is permitted or required by law, is required to ensure we have correct and up to date information about you (e.g., current address), or is necessary to manage our business including the sharing of information when we assign our rights to others for business transactions. In order to maintain the integrity of the credit reporting system, we may periodically update your information with credit bureaus as long as you have a credit product or service with us and for a reasonable period of time afterwards. Your consent to the exchange of information cannot be withdrawn during this time.
Keeping Your Information Updated
We take care to keep the information in our records as accurate, complete and up to date as necessary for the purposes for which it is used. However, we also rely on you to tell us when your information changes. Keeping your information accurate and up-to-date allows us to continue to offer you the highest quality service.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you.
Addressing Any Privacy Concerns
The following process applies to Hanson Group clients.
Step 1: Talk to Us
In most cases, a complaint, question or concern is resolved simply by talking to us about it. You should be able to get swift results by talking to a Hanson Group representative where you do business. You can speak with us in Skype or by calling Telephone.
Step 2: Call the Hanson Group Client Care Centre
If your complaint, question or concern is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Hanson Group Client Care Centre:
Telephone: +(44) 20 8720 6557
Write to: Hanson Group Client Care
First Floor-Commercial Area, Calle 53, Marbella
Panama City, Panama
Be sure to include your name and contact information where you prefer to be reached, the nature of your complaint, question or concern, details relevant to the matter and with whom you have already discussed the issue.
Step 3: Escalate
If you are not satisfied with the decision of the Hanson Group Client Care Centre you can ask how your matter can be further escalated.
How to Contact Us
If You want to update or correct any personal information we hold about you:
You Should contact the office where your account is held or talk to your Hanson Group representative. If you are a Hanson Group client, email us at email@example.com. If you tell us that we have information about you that is obsolete or incorrect, we will update our records as necessary. When appropriate, we’ll correct any information which we may have given to a third party.
If You do not wish to receive marketing communications from the Hanson Group Group:
You Should contact the office where your account is held or talk to your Hanson Group representative or if you are a Hanson Group client, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you withdraw your consent for marketing, we will update your file as quickly as possible. It may take some time for our records to reflect your choice as many records can only be changed during regular file updates and your choice may not be captured for a promotion already in progress.
If You do not wish us to use your SSN as an aid to identify you in credit bureau requests:
You Should contact the branch or office where your account is held or talk to your Hanson Group representative.
If You want access to the personal information we hold about you:
You Should contact your Hanson Group representative. We will require you to put your request in writing and that you provide us with enough specific details in order to help us understand your request and conduct our search for your information. We will need you to verify your identity before searching for or providing you with access to your information. We will let you know in advance if there will be a fee to provide access to your information. If you have a sensory disability you may request your information to be made available in an alternative format. There may be limits on your right to access your information. If we have obtained information about you from others, you can ask us for the source of that information. On request and where legally permitted, we will provide you with the names of third parties to whom we have given or may have given your information. However, this will not include service providers we have used to do work for us. It will also not include reports to the Panama Revenue Agency or information that has been provided for legal and regulatory obligations. If you wish to request access to a credit report we obtained about you from a credit bureau, we will give you a copy if we still have it on file. We will provide you with the name and address of the credit bureau we used as they will have the most current information and can provide you with information on how to read the report. You have the right to access and correct the credit bureau report directly with the credit bureau.
If You want written or more details about our privacy policies and practices (including with respect to service providers outside of Panama):
You Should reefer to our Hanson Group Privacy Principles or see the “Addressing Any Privacy Concerns” section above.
For more information on client privacy
talk to a Hanson Group representative