Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
Apply for Your Leased Bank POF Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Bank Proof of Funds (POF) are used for many different reasons, and they are a good source of financing for project finance, global finance, trade finance, and even credit enhancement. The funds are available for you, but you must know where to look and have someone broker the deal for you. A traditional POF is hard to come by because you need the cash fund of a large investor. However, you can bypass this through a Leased POF.
With this innovative bank instrument, you have access to someone else’s leased POF for a small fee and term. When the term is up the account is returned, or the contract is extended. The owner will either create a joint ownership or transfer it so that the ownership of the account is never a problem.
This asset is available to the new owner, for a period, and as acting owner they can lien, monetize, collateralize, or encumber the assets to suit their needs.
Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
We use our relationships with partners at many Top Institutions, and we can help you find the account that is perfect for your Proof of Funds (POF).
1M is the minimum amount that you can secure as USD or EUR through the MT799 or MT999. These fees are generally for a term of 90 days, and fees range between four and six percent. If a lower amount is desired, they will not use the MT999 or MT799.
We offer a rate of only 3% for a three-month term without SWIFT and with a Hard Copy
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing a Leased Bank Proof of Funds from Us!
- Our program utilizes non-rated for POFs.
- We issue POF in EUR and USD.
- Offer a leasing rate of three percent (3%) for Hard Copy and eight percent (8%) via Swift for a three-month term.
- Payment is received after the agreement is bank endorsed.
- MT799 or MT999 include Pre-advice Included upon delivery of the POF Delivery
- We protect 100 percent of your payment.
- No Corporate or personal credit checks.
- No documentation necessary for your project.
- After the agreement is completed, it is returned within 72 hours.
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- MT799 or MT999 provides deliver to your bank.
- POF developed specifically for client needs.
- Performance Penalty of 2 percent in all contracts.
- Your deposit is fully protected.
- All POF are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
Deposit Requirements for Leased POF
|Bank Instrument Face Value||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros)||€75,000.00 (Seventy Five Thousand euros)|
|€20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euros)||€100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Euros)||€125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€40,000,000.00 (Forty Million Euros)||€150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros)||€175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Euros)||€200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million Euros)||€225,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€80,000,000.00 (Eighty Million Euros)||€250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million Euros)||€275,000.00 (Two Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€100,000,000.00 (One Hundred Million Euros)||€300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€325,000.00 (Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million Euros)||€350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€300,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Million Euros)||€400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Thousand euros)|
|€350,000,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€425,000.00 (Four Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€400,000,000.00 (Four Hundred Million Euros)||€450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€450,000,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€475,000.00 (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||€500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand euros)|
Prices in EUROS
Note: Full payment of the Leased POF is Required Before Delivery can occur, or initial deposit + a Bank Payment Undertaking.Note: If you Do NOT have Initial Deposit Funds and want a FREE Bank Instrument Click Here!
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
To Become a Hanson Group Broker Click Here Now!
SWIFT Closing Process with Bank Payment Undertaking (BPU):
- The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
- During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT999
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
- Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of €XXX,XXX by wire transfer to the Providers banking coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
- Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
- Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive the POF via SWIFT, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
- Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive POF via SWIFT MT799 or MT999 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email)
- Within three days the provider’s institution will send the POF through the SWIFT MT799 or MT999.
- When the receiving bank has received the POF, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 8% (minus initial deposit paid to provider), which includes a 2% consultant fee.
- Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
- Fill out the Bank Instrument Application Below
- Email the completed Bank Instrument Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must adhere to all of our standards, and fill out the application accurately.
- Rejected Standard:
- Anything delivered from out list of forbidden instruments and assets.
- The client’s inability to pay the deposit.
- With our MT799 or MT999 delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price or procedures of this service.
- We don’t issue RWA or BCL letter. This tactic it is normally use by clients to shop around for a credit line with the receiving institution with a banking letter confirming there is a bank instrument ready to be issued on their name. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
- There is no way to have a FREE MT799 of MT999 or to allow a client to pay for one after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no MT799 or MT999 will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver a a bank instrument until the funds are secure.
Read the Proof of Funds (POF) – Leased Application & Agreement Below