Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)Hanson Group2023-01-30T13:39:43-05:00
Leasing Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Receive your Standby Letter of Credit Today!
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
A Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) is used for various projects and can be used in global finance, credit enhancement, project finance, trade finance, and many more. It is an amazing opportunity, but you must get access to an investor’s cash funds, which is where we come into place.
While acting as an owner, you have the same rights and can use your fund as collateral, place a lien, or even monetize it. This is all available through your term of the leased SBLC or upon renewal of the contract.
Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is an issuance of the World Top 100 Banks and delivered through Bloomberg, Euroclear, DTC screen block and pay, and SWIFT. Banks send this SBLC back and forth through SWIFT MT799 and then SWIFT MT760.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 3 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our three levels of protection:
A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready, willing, and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before the client pays our company any fees. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% of your initial deposit through bank endorsement before the client releases any payment.
Attorneys Client Trust Account
Once your agreement is approved by the compliance department, and bank endorsed, the payment is to be made ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY to an attorney’s office client trust account. These banking coordinates will be provided directly from a Hanson Group compliance officer (CCO), and they will be included inside your Invoice.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Advantages of Purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Standby Letter of Credit.
We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients need this service.
SBLC is available in EUR and USD.
We offer Low Leasing Rates of 8+2 (10% Total) for Rated Bank or 5+2 (7% Total) for Non-Rated Bank.
After receiving the MT760, you have 5 days to complete your payment.
Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the SBLC.
100 percent protected Deposit.
No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
No Documentation for your Project Required
Agreement Signed and returned within 72 hours of completion.
MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
We offer Bloomberg, Euroclear, or DTC delivery to your Bank.
Brokers receive up to 1.5% Commission.
SBLC is specific to each client’s needs.
Non-performance penalty of 2 percent included in all contracts.
Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout
Deposit Requirements for Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via SWIFT:
Bank Instrument Face Value
Minimum Deposit Required - Euros
€1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros) minimum
€35,000.00 (Thirty-Five Thousand Euros)
€2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euros) to €500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)
2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value
Prices in EUROS
Please Note: Leasing process via Swift: 7 banking days.
Deposit Requirements for Leased SBLC via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG:
Bank Instrument Face Value (10 million minimum)
Minimum Deposit Required - Euros
€10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros)
€75,000.00 (Seventy Five Thousand euros)
€20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euros)
€100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand euros)
€30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Euros)
€125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)
€40,000,000.00 (Forty Million Euros)
€150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)
€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros)
€175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)
€60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Euros)
€200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand euros)
€70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million Euros)
€225,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)
€80,000,000.00 (Eighty Million Euros)
€250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)
€90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million Euros)
€275,000.00 (Two Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)
€100,000,000.00 (One Hundred Million Euros)
€300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand euros)
€150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)
€325,000.00 (Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)
€200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million Euros)
€350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)
€250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)
€375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business, the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of €XXX, XXX by wire transfer to the Provider’s banking coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider (BPU securing the leasing fee needs to be confirmed before the MT799).
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received the above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost; the Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
5. Within ten (10) banking days, Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking, “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter, Receiver’s Bank sends an MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three days, the provider’s institution will send the SBLC through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the SBLC, they will confirm this with the other bank and pay within 5 days 10% (minus initial deposit paid to provider), including a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary does not honor the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the SBLC, which causes the receiver’s institution to return the SBLC through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that the beneficiary has made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the SBLC to send a hard copy of the SBLC to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: In our contracts, the purchaser must return the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Issuing institution 15 days before the year anniversary of the contract.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement guarantee the Beneficiaries payment for the:
Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $XXX,XXX (_________________________) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received the above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery via Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiaries Bank.
Within ten (10) banking days provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the Bank Instrument delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg. (Provider shall provide a copy of said Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiary by email).
Once the receipt is acknowledged, the Beneficiary immediately pays for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
The Bank Instrument has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
Fill out the SBLC Application Below
When you’ve finished the Leased SBLC Application and email it to: email@example.com
Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
With our BG delivery services, everything is non-negotiable. We will not alter the price or procedures of this service.
We don’t issue RWA or BCL letters. Clients normally use this tactic to shop around for a credit line with the receiving institution with a banking letter confirming a bank instrument ready to be issued in their name. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
There is no way to have a FREE Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or to allow a client to pay for a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) after the MT760 has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under a Bank Payment Undertaking, no Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) until the funds are secure. Banks simply do not work for free or in the hope that after they deliver a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) that the client may pay them.
If the client is leasing via Euroclear and requesting a loan via monetization with the Attorney’s Trustees office of The Hanson Group at the same time, please make a note of the following information:
The initial application, once submitted, takes 72 hours for compliance approval.
You will be given an application for the bank instrument, and the recourse or non-recourse loan once submitted 72 hours for due diligence.
After due diligence and application approval client receives a bank-endorsed countersigned agreement, and the client has 3 days to submit payment.
It takes 35 days to process the leasing of the bank instrument after receiving payment.
It takes 30 days for the monetization process of the bank instrument
A total of 65 working days after payment is received.
Please note sometimes banks ask for a performance bond (insurance wrap or wrap-up insurance) on a bank instrument if the client has some red flag on the due diligence done by the issuing bank to ensure the bank instrument will not be called at maturity for failure to pay the commitment acquired by the client with the bank instrument placed as collateral.
The Hanson Group of Companies do NOT receive any payment from his clients outside the attorney’s client trust account. Therefore are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any payment made to any third party, including Hanson Group brokers nor delegation office.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.