Purchase Owned Key Tested Telex / Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer (KTT – TELEX) MT-103 One-Way
Apply for Your Owned KTT MT-103 One-Way Today!
INSTRUMENT & SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
The Hanson Group offers many types of financial instruments to those that are seeking to fund for their financial endeavors. There are many ways to arrange non-recourse collateral, recourse collateral, or even credit-enhancement. We work with many investors from Europe, and North American banking institutions.
Purchase Owned Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer (KTT-TELEX) MT103 One-Way
Through the Owned Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer (KTT-TELEX) MT103 One-Way, we offer an additional financial tool. We also use the Telex Network to deliver from bank to bank.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by KTT Telex MT-103 One Way.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
13 Advantages when Purchasing an Owned KTT from us!
- Our Program Issues Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer MT103 One-Way from an Offshore Bank
- Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer MT103 One-Way can be placed in Euros or USD, and the pay is the currency of the issuance.
- You have 5 days to complete full payment after delivery.
- Low Purchase Owned Rate of 18+2 (20% Total)
- Pre-advice of KTT MT799 Included with KTT Delivery
- All your deposits are protected.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation is Necessary for your Project.
- We promise that after an agreement is completed, it will be signed within 72 hours.
- Easy Deliver of KTT MT103 to your bank directly.
- Brokers can earn a commission of up to 1.5%
- Key Note Wire Transfer MT103 specifically designed for each client.
- Nonperformance clause of 2% in all contracts.
Purchase Owned KTT Deposit Requirements:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros||Bank Instrument||Terms|
|1 Million to 5 Million||€15,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|5 Million to 10 Million||€30,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|10 Million to 20 Million||€50,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|20 Million to 40 Million||€75,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|40 Million to 60 Million||€100,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|60 Million to 100 Million||€150,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|100 Million to 150 Million||€200,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|150 Million to 200 Million||€225,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|200 Million to 250 Million||€250,000||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
|500 Million +||Ask for a quote||KTT-TELEX MT103 One-Way||18+2% Purchase Owned Rate|
Prices in EurosNote: If you Do NOT have Initial Deposit Funds and want a FREE Bank Instrument Click Here!
Brokers & Consultants:
Closing Process – KTT-Telex
- After the client’s deposit has been received, the provider has three business days to create the Telegraphic Key Note Wire Transfer MT103 One-Way.
- The Provider’s bank then has ten days to send the pre-advice via KTT MT799 to the beneficiary’s bank.
- Once the reply has been received through the irrevocable bank payment undertaking by KTT, the provider will send the KTT MT103 to the beneficiary’s account. A copy of this should also be sent by email.
- The bank of the beneficiary will verify and bay for the KTT within five days via Swift MT103, and will also pay out all fees including the consultancy and commissions.
- Complete the Bank Instrument Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Purchase Owned KTT Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must adhere to all of our standards, and fill out the application accurately.
- Rejected Standard:
- Anything delivered from out list of forbidden instruments and assets.
- The client’s inability to pay the deposit
- An application for Bank Instruments that doesn’t have a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- With our KTT M103 One-Way delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price or procedures of this service.
- We don’t issue RWA or BCL letter. This tactic it is normally use by clients to shop around for a credit line with the receiving institution with a banking letter confirming there is a bank instrument ready to be issued on their name. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
- There is no way to have a FREE Owned KTT MT103 One-Way or to allow a client to pay for an owned KTT MT103 after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under a Bank Payment Undertaking, then no owned KTT MT103 will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver an Owned KTT M103 until the funds are secure. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver an Owned KTT MT103 One-Way that the client may pay them.
- When you Purchase a KTT M103, the client must provide a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) as per sample provided on the agreement, if a BCL is not included, we will deny your application.