THE HANSON GROUP OF COMPANIES Assists You with Your Business
YOU CAN ORDER A SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR) TO PROTECT YOUR DEPOSIT. THIS OCCURS WITHOUT PAYING ANY UPFRONT FEES TO BANKS!
Six months after an SKR is issued, you can pay the full banking cost to help protect your assets. Contact us to learn more about how an SKR can assist you in your financial future.
What is a Bank Endorsed Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR)?
An SKR is another bank instrument that is used as an alternative financing tool. These instruments can be issued from banks, storage houses, or alternative financing facilities.
Types of Monetizable SKRs:
• Collectible Art
• Above Ground Assets
• Valuable Documents
• Precious Gems
Those that issue the SKR do not own them, so the asset must be returned if requested. Those that own valuable items can take out an SKR against them. This collateral based banking instrument provides alternative financing to those that need it most. These are similar to LC, Bonds, SBLC, and BG. SWIFT is used at the transfer service, but some need to utilize MT760.
To monetize the SKR is to use this banking tool as cash in a transaction. It depends on the financial institution as to what terms and conditions might apply. The best way to monetize your SKR is to make sure that the title is clear. Next, the term of monetization is generally for a year and one day.
This is considered one of the safest banking instruments because you do not give up control of your asset, and you aren’t moving it. However, any fees that you incur should always be paid out of any proceeds, instead of being handled up front. You do want to be protective of your asset, so make sure that you understand the contract before you arrange a SWIFT transaction.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-542 or Bank-to-Bank Courier.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap).
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
12 Advantages to Purchasing a Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR) from Us!
- We Utilize this Program with Small Banks (Non-Rated Offshore Banks).
- We offer arrangements in USD as well as EUROs.
- We offer a low rate of 4% banking fees plus 2% commission.
- It takes 6 months to finish banking fees for full payment after issuance.
- We promise that after an agreement is completed, it will be signed within 72 hours.
- We protect your initial deposit 100 percent.
- SKR can be SWIFT MT-542 to any bank in the world with no extra fee.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation is Necessary for your Project.
- Brokers can earn a commission of up to 1.5%
- SKR specifically designed for each client.
- Non-performance clause of 2% in all contracts.
Bank Endorsed SKR Deposit Requirements for Due-Diligence and Bank Account Opening:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required||Bank Instrument||Terms|
|1 Million to 5 Million||€50,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|5 Million to 10 Million||€60,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|10 Million to 20 Million||€70,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|20 Million to 40 Million||€80,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|40 Million to 60 Million||€90,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|60 Million to 100 Million||€100,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|100 Million to 150 Million||€150,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|150 Million to 200 Million||€200,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|200 Million to 250 Million||€250,000 - Non-Refundable||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
|500 Million +||Ask for a quote||SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT (SKR)||4+2% Per Year Payable in 6 Month|
Prices in EUROS
Note: Deposits are required to be paid immediately after the agreement is signed by all parties and bank endorsement. This Due-Diligence and Bank Account Opening deposit it is Non-Refundable and it is not deductible from the SKR banking fees payable 6 month after the issuance of the SKR.
Estimated Completion Time:
- A week once the documents have been completed.
- Fill out the SKR Application Below
- When you’ve finished the SKR Application you need to proceed with email it to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- With our Banking Instrument delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE SKR or to allow a client to pay for the initial deposit after the SKR has arrived. If this is not paid, then no SKR will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any bank instruments until the funds are secure.