Leased Bank Draft
Apply for Your Leased Bank Draft Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Bank Drafts are popular for financial funding because they can be used for a variety of reasons. These bank drafts are typically used in global finance, trade finance, credit enhancement, and many other options. There are ways to get access to Bank Drafts, but you need access to an investor’s cash fund to be successful in your financial adventures.
A Leased Bank Draft offers an interesting offer where you are the temporary owner of someone else’s capital, for a fee. Through this process, you act as the owner of this fund and can use the funds as collateral to back your financial projects. At the end of the contract, the fund reverts to the owner, or the agreement can be extended.
Leased Bank Draft
We issue our Leased Bank Drafts through the World Top 100 European banks and use the SWIFT system for delivery. With this banking instrument, we use the MT110.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 3 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our three levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank-endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before client releases any payment.
- Federal attorneys client trust account IOLTA
- Once your agreement is approved by the compliance department and bank endorsed, the payment is to be made ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY to a federal attorneys office client trust account IOLTA in the USA. This banking coordinates will be provided directly from a Hanson Group compliance officer (CCO) and it will be included inside of your Invoice.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
14 Advantages when Purchasing a Leased Bank Draft from Us!
- We operate with the Top 100 Banks of the World.
- Only available in Euros.
- Leasing rates as low as 10% (8+2%) for hard copy and 20% (18+2) for Swift MT110 delivery.
- You have up to five days to complete the payment after delivery to your institution.
- The SWIFT MT110 or a copy of the bank draft with the buyer’s name is included.
- Everything you pay is protected.
- No credit checks, personal or corporate.
- You do not have to produce documents for your project.
- After the agreement is signed, it is returned within 72 hours.
- Easy delivery of the hard copy to the buyer or by SWIFT MT110.
- Brokers can receive a commission of up to 2.5%
- Bank drafts are specific due to the specifications of the client
- All agreements have a 2 % non-performance penalty.
- Rest assured because your deposit is 100% protected.
Before the Leased Bank Draft can be delivered payment must be made in full, or five percent of the deposit (€50,000 Minimum), and the Bank Payment Undertaking.
Deposit Requirements for a Leased Bank Draft:
|Face Value in Euros||Bank Instrument||Leasing Rate||Deposit Required After Bank Endorsement||Minimum Deposit|
|1 Million to 500 Million||Leased Bank Draft||20% with Swift MT110 Delivery||5% of the Face Value||€50,000|
|1 Million to 500 Million||Leased Bank Draft||10% Hard Copy with no Swift confirmation||5% of the Face Value||€50,000|
Prices in EurosNote: If you Do NOT have Initial Deposit Funds and want a FREE Bank Instrument Click Here!
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
Hard Copy Closing Procedures:
- Beneficiary and Provider sign all the contracts and proper documentation. Including the Memorandum of Understanding and the Letter of Intent.
- During the next business day the Provider’s institution will:
- Confirm the Bank Draft
- Verify the Beneficiary
- Assess the Bank Delivery Coordinates by Compliance.
- The Beneficiary must, within 2 business days, direct his bank to send a SWIFT for the full draft. The reservation cost will be 5% of the value of the bank draft.
- Three days after the bank of the Provider has received the cost, they will create the bank draft and send it over to the beneficiary’s institution.
- The Provider’s institution has 10 business days to send a hard copy of the Draft to the beneficiary.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking was used to ensure payment, then the bank draft funds must be released within 5 days. There will also be a 2% consulting fee or commission on the draft.
- Any additional tranche will follow the same protocol unless all of the funds are depleted.
Swift MT110 Closing Procedures:
- Beneficiary and the Provider sign all documentation to enter into a contract.
- During the next business day, the Provider’s institution will endorse the agreement by:
- Confirming the Bank Draft
- Verifying the Beneficiary
- Assessing the Compliance of Bank Delivery
- The Beneficiary then has 2 business days to send SWIFT for the full Draft cost to the Provider; this will include the portfolio fee, a reservation fee (5% of the face value of the bank draft), and a copy of the receipt of the wire transfer.
- During the next three days, the bank of the Provider must acknowledge receipt of the cost, and then the value of the Bank Draft should be cut and scheduled for delivery.
- Within the next ten days, the provider’s bank will release the Original Hard Copy of the Bank Draft and upon receiving a request (bank-to-bank via swift) by the receiving bank the MT-110 through SWIFT will be sent as per signed agreement.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking is being used, the funds should be released within a 5 day period. This release will also include any fees as well as the 2% consultancy fee.
- All additional tranches will be handled procedurally the same way until the funds are depleted.
Important: In our contracts, there is a stipulation that purchaser must return the Leased Bank Draft to the Issuing bank fifteen days before the one-year anniversary of the contract.
- Complete the Bank Draft Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Bank Draft Application and email it to: email@example.com
- Complete the Bank Draft Application Below
- Send the Bank Draft Application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards, accurately and correctly complete the Application with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Rejected Standards:
- Bank Draft delivery from anyone on our Forbidden Assets and Instrument Providers list.
- A client is not paying the deposit fee with their Bank Draft application.
- Not including a Bank Comfort Level in the Bank Draft application.
- With our bank instrument delivery service, everything is non-negotiable. We will not alter the price or procedures of this service.
- We don’t issue RWA or BCL letter. This tactic is normally used by clients to shop around for a credit line with the receiving institution with a banking letter confirming there is a bank instrument ready to be issued on their name. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
- There is no way to have a FREE Bank Draft or to allow a client to pay for a Bank Draft after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under a Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Bank Draft will ever be delivered. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver a Bank Draft by MT110 or Hard Copy that the client may pay them.
- The Hanson Group of Companies do NOT receive any payment from his clients outside the attorney’s client trust account. Therefore are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any payment made to any third party including Hanson Group brokers nor delegation office.
Read the Bank Draft – Leased Application & Agreement Below
Read Bank Draft Swift MT110 Wording Below