Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
Apply for Your Leased Bank POF Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Bank Proof of Funds (POF) are used for many different reasons, and they are a good source of financing for project finance, global finance, trade finance, and even credit enhancement. The funds are available for you, but you have to know where to look and have someone broker the deal for you. A traditional POF is hard to come by because you need the cash fund of a large investor. However, you can bypass this through a Leased POF.
With this innovative bank instrument, you have access to someone else’s leased POF for a small fee and term. When the term is up the account is returned, or the contract is extended. The owner will either create a joint ownership or transfer it so that the ownership of the account is never a problem.
This asset is available to the new owner, for a period, and as acting owner they can lien, monetize, collateralize, or encumber the assets to suit their needs.
Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
We use our relationships with partners at many Top Institutions, and we can help you find the account that is perfect for your Proof of Funds (POF).
1M is the minimum amount that you can secure as USD or EUR through the MT799 or MT999. These fees are generally for a term of 90 days, and fees range between four and six percent. If a lower amount is desired, they will not use the MT999 or MT799.
We offer a rate of only 3% for a three-month term without SWIFT and with a Hard Copy
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap).
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing a Leased Bank Proof of Funds from Us!
- Our program utilizes non-rated and rated banks for POFs.
- We issue POF in EUR and USD.
- Offer a leasing rate of between three and eight percent for a three-month term.
- Payment is received after the agreement is bank endorsed.
- MT799 or MT999 include Pre-advice Included upon delivery of the POF Delivery
- We protect 100 percent of your payment.
- No Corporate or personal credit checks.
- No documentation necessary for your project.
- After the LOI is completed, it is returned within 24 hours.
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- MT799 or MT999 provides deliver to your bank.
- POF developed specifically for client needs.
- Performance Penalty of 2 percent in all contracts.
- Your deposit is fully protected.
- All POF are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
Full payment of the Leased POF is Required Before Delivery can occur, or initial deposit + a Bank Payment Undertaking.
Deposit Requirements for Leased POF
|Bank Instrument Face Value||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros)||€75,000.00 (Seventy Five Thousand euros)|
|€20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euros)||€100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Euros)||€125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€40,000,000.00 (Forty Million Euros)||€150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros)||€175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Euros)||€200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million Euros)||€225,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€80,000,000.00 (Eighty Million Euros)||€250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million Euros)||€275,000.00 (Two Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€100,000,000.00 (One Hundred Million Euros)||€300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€325,000.00 (Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million Euros)||€350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€300,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Million Euros)||€400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Thousand euros)|
|€350,000,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€425,000.00 (Four Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€400,000,000.00 (Four Hundred Million Euros)||€450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€450,000,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€475,000.00 (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||€500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand euros)|
Prices in EUROSNote: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE POF Click Here!
How Long Will This Take?:
- Within ten days The SWIFT MT799 or MT999 will be delivered after the payment is confirmed.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
Become a Hanson Group Broker Today! Click Here
SWIFT Closing Process
- The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
- During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT999
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
- The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
- The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
- Within ten business days, the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT799, which must compete within 5 days.
- The Beneficiary must now release the payment, minus the 2% consultancy and other fees. This must occur within five days of the receipt of the SWIFT.
- Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
- Fill out the Bank Instrument Application Below
- Email the completed Bank Instrument Application to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients must adhere to all of our standards, and fill out the application accurately.
- Rejected Standard:
- Anything delivered from out list of forbidden instruments and assets.
- The client’s inability to pay the deposit.
- With our MT799 or MT999 delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE MT799 of MT999 or to allow a client to pay for one after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no MT799 or MT999 will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver a a bank instrument until the funds are secure.
Download the Proof of Funds (POF) – Leased Application Here!