Leased Mid Term Note (MTN’s)
Apply for Your Leased Mid Term Note Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Medium Term Notes (MTN’s) are referred to as debt instruments because they have a date of maturity, predefined face valued, an annual interest rate, and is sold by banks to investors. The term of maturity is five to ten years and can be helpful in your financial future. Even those these instruments are available they are difficult to secure without the right financial brokers.
Leased MTNs are a good option for those that can not get access to investor’s that have large cash accounts. Banks have been using leased MTNs for decades, and it is a good option for unconventional financial funding. With a leased term you have access to another person’s MTN for a fee, and when the term is up so is your ownership.
While acting as an owner you have the same rights, and can use your fund as collateral, place a lien, or even monetize it. This is all available through your term of the leased MTN, or upon renewal of the contract.
Leased Mid Term Note (MTNs)
Our MTNs are from some of the World Top 100 Banks, and we used Bloomberg, Euroclear, DTC screen block and pay and SWIFT for delivery. Specifically, we use the SWIFT MT760 and the SWIFT MT799.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Benefits of Purchasing a Leased MTN from Us!
- Our Program Operates with the Top 100 Banks of the World
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- Our Bank Guarantees are available in a variety of currencies like the USD or Euro.
- We offer low lease rates 18 (16+2%) percent rated banks or 12 (10+2%) percent with a non-rated institution.
- Offer five days to have full payment after the MT760 arrives at your bank.
- We include advice about your MT799
- We protect 100 percent of your deposit.
- We do not allow Corporate or Personal Checks.
- You do not need to show your project documents.
- We promise that after an LOI is completed, it will be signed within 24 hours.
- We deliver the MT760 to your institution.
- We offers Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- We develop your BG specifically for each client.
- We impose a performance penalty of 2% in every contract.
- Our banks endorse our deposit guarantee, and also ensure to payout.
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via SWIFT:
|Bank Instrument Face Value||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros)||€35,000.00 (Thirty-Five Thousand Euros)|
|€2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euros) to €500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG delivery:
|Bank Instrument Face Value||Minimum Deposit Required - Euros|
|€10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros)||€75,000.00 (Seventy Five Thousand euros)|
|€20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euros)||€100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Euros)||€125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€40,000,000.00 (Forty Million Euros)||€150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euros)||€175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Euros)||€200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million Euros)||€225,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€80,000,000.00 (Eighty Million Euros)||€250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million Euros)||€275,000.00 (Two Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€100,000,000.00 (One Hundred Million Euros)||€300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand euros)|
|€150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€325,000.00 (Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million Euros)||€350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€375,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€300,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Million Euros)||€400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Thousand euros)|
|€350,000,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€425,000.00 (Four Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand euros)|
|€400,000,000.00 (Four Hundred Million Euros)||€450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand euros)|
|€450,000,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Million Euros)||€475,000.00 (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand euros)|
|€500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Euros)||€500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand euros)|
Prices in EUROS
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
SWIFT Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
4. The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
5. Within ten business days the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank, and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT103, which must compete within 5 days.
6. Within three days the receiving bank must state confirmation of the receipt and note that they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT760, and will pay within 5 days.
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 18%, which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: Our contracts have a clause that requires the purchaser to return the Leased Mid Term Note (MTN) to the institution that issued the BG no later than 15 days before the first year anniversary of the contract. This is required of all leased bank guarantees.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the provider’s will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to coordinate the delivery of the MTN.
- The provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the MTN delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pay for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Fill out the MTN Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Leased MTN Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- With our Banking Instrument delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE MTN or to allow a client to pay for an MTN after the MT760 has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Medium Term Notes will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any bank instruments until the funds are secure.